If you are a fan of smoking herbs or tobacco, you might have heard of glass bongs. Glass bongs are water pipes that use water to filter and cool down the smoke, resulting in a smoother and more flavorful experience. Glass bongs come in various shapes, sizes, and designs, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. In this article, we will review some of the most popular types of glass bongs and help you find the best one for your smoking needs.
Types of Glass Bongs
There are many types of glass bongs, but they can be broadly categorized into two groups: basic and advanced. Basic glass bongs have a simple design that consists of a bowl, a stem, and a water chamber. Advanced glass bongs have additional features that enhance the filtration, cooling, and aesthetics of the bong. Here are some of the most common types of glass bongs:
- Dab Rigs: Dab rigs are glass bongs that are designed for smoking concentrates, such as wax, shatter, or rosin. Dab rigs have a nail or a banger instead of a bowl, where the concentrate is heated with a torch or an electric device. The vapor then travels through the water chamber and the mouthpiece. Dab rigs usually have percolators or recyclers to further purify and cool down the vapor. Dab rigs are ideal for those who want to enjoy the potent effects and flavors of concentrates.
- Perculator Bongs: Percolator bongs are glass bongs that have one or more percolators inside the water chamber. Percolators are glass filters that break up the smoke into smaller bubbles, increasing the surface area and contact with water. This results in a smoother, cleaner, and cooler hit. Percolator bongs can have different types of percolators, such as showerhead, honeycomb, tree, matrix, turbine, etc. Percolator bongs are perfect for those who want to reduce the harshness and improve the taste of their smoke.
- Straight Water Pipes: Straight water pipes are glass bongs that have a straight tube or cylinder shape. They are simple and easy to use, as they only have a bowl, a stem, and a water chamber. Straight water pipes can be inexpensive and durable, as they have fewer parts and less risk of breaking. Straight water pipes can also have ice catchers or diffused downstems to cool down and filter the smoke. Straight water pipes are suitable for those who want a classic and straightforward smoking experience.
- Beakers: Beakers are glass bongs that have a beaker-shaped base. They are similar to straight water pipes, but they have more stability and capacity due to their bottom-heavy design. Beakers can also have percolators, ice catchers, or ash catchers to enhance their performance. Beakers are great for those who want a stable and versatile smoking device.
- Glycerin Coil Pipes: Glycerin coil pipes are glass bongs that have a glycerin-filled coil inside the neck. Glycerin is a liquid that can retain cold temperatures for a long time. By putting the glycerin coil in the freezer before use, you can enjoy an icy-cold hit without adding ice to your bong. Glycerin coil pipes can also have percolators or recyclers to further improve their quality. Glycerin coil pipes are ideal for those who love cold and smooth hits.
How to Choose the Best Glass Bong for You
Now that you know some of the most popular types of glass bongs, you might wonder how to choose the best one for you. There is no definitive answer to this question, as different types of glass bongs suit different preferences and needs. However, here are some factors that you can consider when making your decision:
- Budget: Glass bongs can vary in price depending on their size, quality, design, and features. Generally speaking, basic glass bongs are cheaper than advanced glass bongs, but there are also exceptions. You should set a budget that you are comfortable with and look for glass bongs that fit within your range.
- Size: Glass bongs can range from mini to massive in size. The size of your glass bong affects its portability, storage space, and hit intensity. Smaller glass bongs are easier to carry around, store, and clean, but they also produce smaller and hotter hits. Larger glass bongs are harder to transport, store, and clean, but they also produce bigger and cooler hits. You should choose a size that matches your lifestyle and smoking habits.
- Design: Glass bongs can have different shapes, colors, patterns, and decorations. The design of your glass bong affects its aesthetics, functionality, and durability. Some glass bongs are more attractive and eye-catching than others, but they may also be more fragile and prone to breaking. Some glass bongs are more functional and efficient than others, but they may also be more complicated and difficult to use. You should choose a design that appeals to your personal taste and meets your smoking needs.
- Features: Glass bongs can have different features that enhance their performance, such as percolators, recyclers, ice catchers, ash catchers, diffused downstems, etc. The features of your glass bong affect its filtration, cooling, and maintenance. Some features are more beneficial and desirable than others, but they may also increase the price and complexity of your glass bong. You should choose the features that you value the most and that suit your smoking preferences.
Where to Buy the Best Glass Bongs
If you are looking for a reliable and reputable source of high-quality glass bongs, you should check out GlassBongs.eu. GlassBongs.eu is a wholesale supplier of glass bongs in Europe, offering a wide range of products from various brands and manufacturers. Whether you are looking for dab rigs, percolator bongs, straight water pipes, beakers, glycerin coil pipes, or any other type of glass bong, you can find it at GlassBongs.eu. GlassBongs.eu also offers fast and discreet shipping, excellent customer service, and competitive prices. Visit their website today and browse their amazing collection of glass bongs.